Monday, June 29, 2009

Jury is out on EHBE

After my second month of being on the Easiest Home Business Ever Program I have decided to put a hold on my membership. I want to be clear here, I have not cancelled my membership but put it on hold until the company releases its new process of allowing members to complete the course at thier own pace. While the ocntent thus far has beejn informative it is slow moving and I have no doubt this has been a large afctor in what the company acknowledges has been a large number of cancellations since they advertised the program on Today Tonight (Australian Current Affairs Program).

Due to a lack of teleseminars (last one was 11th June after a number of seminars prior) I have decided that I will reinvest in the company when the content justifies.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment