Friday, May 29, 2009

Back To The Begining

I thought today I would go back a week or so to when I first registered and while I am not going to be posting screen shots about the program itself (if you want to know that then click the link and have a look) I will say that the setup is failry easy to follow and I quickly figured out how to navigate through the site. I was expecting something a little more sophisticated and I thought the video presentations although quite informative were a little amateur (didnt instil me with lot of confidence just looking at the presentation) one of the videos describing the program one of the business owners admitted that had had a "few" businesses which did concern me slightly at the time. There were a few dowloads available on the initial page which I noticed were linked through to affilate sites, but hey if I was doing it I would be doing the same thing.

It took about 24hrs to be provided access to module 1. When I received access I watched the videos which most of the as expected were very high level but informative enough to keep me interested. There are a large number of links for downloads provided which include links to various affiliate marketing networks, shopping sites, magazine and various service offereings, I found the tools and Software section had a number of good links such as google insights etc..... pretty standard stuff but hey you have to crawl before you can walk I suppose. It id however encourage me to go looking for others and I will post some good ones and information I found a little later

Criticisms : Thee information provided at this stage is that is seems a little unstructured and doesnt really give you an understanding of the study plan and outcomes. Howevere I managed to find my way around and put the peices of the puzzle together myself so its manageable.

Positives: As part of the program they offer a number of live teleseminars which can be replayed which is a handy feature.

Next: Feedback on teleseminars and general review the service levels and describe my experience of adding my first free product offer..

No comments:

Post a Comment