Friday, May 29, 2009

Review of Module 1 and Teleseminars

As promised I am back to provide my opinions on the first training module of the Easiest Home Business Ever. The content of the module is fairly well laid out but the content of the training is very high level however I understand that the foundation does need to be set for those entering affiliate marketing for the first time. The information on how to use Freagle was quite good however I am yet to be able to comment on the success as am waiting form my Free Product offer to be approved having waited 6 days so far (starting to get a little impatient).

I had no idea any teleseminars were being offered until I logged in to the main page and found I had missed the first two. You can replay them thought which is good, after uto them I found that a number of people were complaining that the information was too light on and I suspect that due to a number of dropouts they decided to release the Twitter Series of videos.

Now this is were things get interesting, During the presentation the so called Guru of affilate marketing seemed to be unsure of the content, in addition to this information was provided in the first Twitter video had me concerned Andrew Clacey proceeded to demonstrate how to use Tweet Later to reply email to added followers. This sounds great right? wrong! the information provided was outdated by 3 Months as is evidenced by the follwing Knowledge base article at Tweet Later (This proved that the video was an old one !!) http://www.tweetlaterblog.com/notification-emails/ I must say this had me a little disillusioned ..... ...... more to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment