Friday, May 29, 2009

First Free Product Offer


Ok I finally received confirmation that my free product offer had been approved this morning. I therefore decided that I would go an use the interactive banner adds option. This is essentially designed to allow you to direct traffic to your chosen site by addin a banner which members need to click on to answer questions and earn points that they can use to bid for your offer.

Creating the interactive banner add is very simple and the instructions provided in the module 1 video did help. Within a couple of minutes I had the questions setup here is look at the add and what it looks like.


The layout is quote professional for the finished add apart from the fact that the image gets squashed instead of resized which is a bit of a pain. The reports provided to analyse the product are quite good and look like reporting services reports out of SQL so at least I can see they havent skimped on the technology.
I can see that I have had 3 shortlists and the questions answered have been over 59 in just a few hours so I looks like the traffic is quite good. No sales from the banner add though but I will keep you updated on that.
The free product offer I will be posting about shortly ...... its already working for me better then Freagle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment