Friday, May 29, 2009

Who is Tissa Godavitarne

If your asking who is Tissa Godavitarne and why am I featuring him on my blog let me tell you. Purely and simply that I just received $125 US commission by registering for his program and setting up my GDI domain to host a google people search.

OK how does it work I will try and explain here otherwise please add me to Skype paultownsend1974 and I will be happy to explain how it works in more detail. Basically you sign up to the program via the
intro page at the point where it says "Create your FREE niche search engine for earning affiliate program commissions" there are a couple of steps that you will need to take but essentially you can get at least the first 60 days free (if your having touble working it out let me know by email mikatotrading@optusnet.com.au or sykpe paultownsend1974 and I will help)

Once you have completed the registration then go to referrals page and you will see $125 in comission. I know it sounds too good to be true but its 100% genuine just try it. By the time you have finished you will have your own google people search site just like mine (note the url)
http://mikato.ws an excellent use of the GDI domain btw (but you dont have to use that)

Just go here
http://mikato.ws/tissa.htm to get the ball rolling and remember to contact me if you need to know anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment