Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Freagle Insights

Ok Firstly a little bit about myself my name is Paul and I am based in Sydney NSW Australia. I am 34 and work as a senior account manager for a large software company, I have a beautiful wife and two gorgeous daughters.

I recently watched the "Easiest Home Business Ever" promotion on Channel 7 and had always been interested in getting involved in the affiliate marketing phenomenon but had never acted on it. I knew "How" affiliate marketing worked at a high level but was not sure how to ensure people visited my site and clicked on my links. This is what is called in the game "Driving Traffic", I liked the suggestion of driving traffic by offering free products which is essentially one of the key strategies behind the easiest home business ever solution.


I decided to bite the bullet and pay my $19.90 (AUD) and join the program to see what they had to offer. I will be updating this blog regularly with the objective of providing feedback on how the program is working and most importantly whether or not I am actually making any money out of it.

I will say that the program has given me the enthusiasm required to look at other strategies as well and I will be doing some comparisons to the programs offered through Freagles "Easiest Home Business Ever" I have already made more money through some of these that I have found myself then via the EHBE however I will give the program the benefit of the doubt.
Right Lets Get Started

No comments:

Post a Comment